Helpmate is delighted to partner with area businesses in a variety of ways. For more information about any of these options, contact Pam King, Development Coordinator, pking@HelpmateOnline.org or 828.254.2968 ext. 140.
Here are some options for your business to consider:
- Printed materials about available services:
- Tear off Hotline flyers for restroom doors
- Rack cards about Helpmate
- Small tri-fold brochures about our work to support survivors
- Education and awareness for employees. We are happy to attend a staff meeting, for example, and share information about domestic violence and our work to support survivors.
- Business donation drives: Many businesses like to host a drive to collect essential items for our shelter. We are happy to provide a list of currently needed items.
- Shelter Tours: We offer shelter tours once a month (except October) on the second Thursday of the month, 10-11:00 am. To reserve spots on a tour, contact Pam.
- Family Justice Center Tours: We are more flexible about scheduling tours of the FJC and can handle larger groups. It’s a great way to learn more about this work.
- Third Party Events: Restaurants, breweries, retail establishments, and others frequently create a special events to benefit Helpmate. For example, maybe it’s $1.00 for each one of a specific beer sold in a month, or maybe it’s 10% of sales on a given day. We are flexible and creative.
- Business Partnerships: Some businesses have the resources to make gifts to support the work of Helpmate. We offer a variety of Partnership options, and welcome the opportunity to recognize our Business Partners all year long.
Thank you to these 2019-2020 Helpmate Business Partners!
Lifesaving Business Partners
Bank of America
Harry’s on the Hill
Premier Business Partner
Leadership Business Partners
MB Haynes Corporation
Parsec Financial Management
Town and Mountain Realty
Supporting Business Partners
Colton Groome & Company
D L B Properties
First Citizen’s Bank and Trust Co.
Hour Glass Cleaners
Mosaic Community Lifestyle
Second Gear Outdoor Gear
Starks Financial Group
The Chocolate Fetish
Van Winkle Law Firm
Community Business Partners
Audrey Goforth Photography
Corner Kitchen and Chestnut
Groce Funeral Home
Insurance Service of Asheville
Long, Parker, Payne, Anderson and McClellan, PA
McGuire, Wood, and Bissette, PA
Ten Thousand Villages Montreat
West Funeral Home
WLOS ABC 13