We are thankful for your generosity!
We know you have many choices for your charitable giving and we are honored to be considered when making these gifts. It means a lot to Helpmate to have the support of our local community, and we thank you. Annual Campaign gifts keep the organization running on a day to day basis. They supplement where grants may fall short, and they provide the local funding required by many grant funders. In short, gifts to the Annual Campaign are the bedrock which allows us to move forward with confidence each year.
There are several ways to make a gift:
- Make a secure donation online (add recurring donation to make an even bigger impact!):
- By Mail: Checks can be mailed to Helpmate, PO Box 2263, Asheville, NC 28802.
- Stock Gifts: For details, contact Pam King, Development Director, 828.254.2968 ext. 145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matching Gifts: Does your company match employee giving? Please include Helpmate as a recipient of a matching gift.
- Employee Giving Campaigns: Helpmate participates in a number of employee giving campaigns. Please watch for these at your place of employment and include Helpmate as you make your giving choices. Giving via payroll deduction is easy and painless. They can be one-time gifts or a recurring deduction from each paycheck. Either way, Helpmate appreciates your support in this way.
- United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County
- State Employees Combined Campaign (employees of the state of North Carolina)
- Combined Federal Campaign (federal employees)
- United Way of Henderson County
- Social Media: Put social media to work as a force for good! Create a Facebook fundraising event to celebrate a special occasion to raise funding for Helpmate.
- Amazon Smile: Buying on Amazon.com? Sign up for Amazon Smile and designate Helpmate as the beneficiary of your purchasing.
Helpmate is a 501(c)(3) organization and your gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.