Helpmate is delighted to partner with area businesses in a variety of ways. For more information about any of these options, contact Pam King, Development Director, pking@HelpmateOnline.org or 828.254.2968 ext. 145.
Here are some options for your business to consider:
- Printed materials about available services:
- Tear off Hotline flyers for restroom doors
- Rack cards about Helpmate
- Small tri-fold brochures about our work to support survivors
- Education and awareness for employees: We are happy to attend a staff meeting, either in person or virtually, and share information about domestic violence and our work to support survivors.
- Shelter Tours: All Shelter Tours are currently on hold due to the pandemic.
- Family Justice Center Tours: Tours of the Family Justice Center are available for groups of 10 and under. Masking is required. To schedule a tour, contact Pam King, email@example.com.
- Third-Party Events: Restaurants, breweries, retail establishments, and others frequently create a special event to benefit Helpmate. For example, maybe it’s $1.00 for each one of a specific beer sold in a month, or maybe it’s 10% of sales on a given day. We are flexible and creative.
- Business Partnerships: Some businesses have the resources to make gifts to support the work of Helpmate. We offer a variety of Partnership options and welcome the opportunity to recognize our Business Partners all year long
Thank you to these 2022-2023 Helpmate Business Partners!
Lifesaving Business Partners
Bank of America
Grant Laughter Jewelry
Harry’s on the Hill
Starks Financial Group
Premier Business Partners
First Horizon Bank Foundation
LeNoir Medlock, Preferred Properties
Leadership Business Partners
C&Co Handcrafted Skincare
Parsec Financial Management
Supporting Business Partners
Colton-Groome & Company
D L B Properties
First Citizens Bank & Trust
Groce Funeral Home and Cremation Services
Home & Rug
Hour Glass Cleaners
Insurance Service of Asheville
Mosaic Community Lifestyle Realty
Town and Mountain Realty
Upstate Vet Asheville
Community Business Partners
Asheville Realty Group
Mountain Rock Wealth Management
The Law Office of Martin E. Moore
Van Winkle Law Firm
West Family Funeral Services
White Oak Financial Management
WNC Wash Pros