Helpmate is delighted to partner with area businesses in a variety of ways. For more information about any of these options, contact Pam King, Development Director, pking@HelpmateOnline.org or 828.254.2968 ext. 140.
Here are some options for your business to consider:
- Printed materials about available services:
- Tear off Hotline flyers for restroom doors
- Rack cards about Helpmate
- Small tri-fold brochures about our work to support survivors
- Education and awareness for employees: We are happy to attend a staff meeting, either in person or virtually, and share information about domestic violence and our work to support survivors.
- Business donation drives: We currently have donation drives on hold due to the pandemic.
- Shelter Tours: All Shelter Tours are currently on hold due to the pandemic.
- Family Justice Center Tours: All tours of the Family Justice Center are on hold due to the pandemic.
- Third-Party Events: Restaurants, breweries, retail establishments, and others frequently create a special event to benefit Helpmate. For example, maybe it’s $1.00 for each one of a specific beer sold in a month, or maybe it’s 10% of sales on a given day. We are flexible and creative.
- Business Partnerships: Some businesses have the resources to make gifts to support the work of Helpmate. We offer a variety of Partnership options and welcome the opportunity to recognize our Business Partners all year long
Thank you to these 2020-2021 Helpmate Business Partners!
Premier Business Partners
First Horizon Bank
Starks Financial Group
Leadership Business Partners
Beverly-Hanks and Associates
Harry’s on the Hill
Preferred Properties, LeNoir Medlock
Supporting Business Partners
Colton-Groome & Company
D L B Properties
First-Citizens Bank & Trust
Groce Funeral Home and Cremation Services
Hour Glass Cleaners
Mosaic Community Lifestyle Realty
Parsec Financial Management
Town and Mountain Realty
Community Business Partners
Insurance Service of Asheville
Long, Parker, Payne, Anderson, and McClellan, P.A.
McGuire, Wood, and Bissette Law Firm
West Family Funeral Services
White Oak Financial Management