Thank you for thinking of Helpmate for donations of items to be used by survivors and their families as they recover. Here are items we frequently need in the shelter. We ask that the items provided be new.
- Combs and hair brushes and soft bristle brushes
- Ethnic hair care products
- Nail clippers and nail files
- Dental floss
- Plastic applicator tampons
- Socks (all different kinds)
- Bedroom slippers
- Flip flops (S/M/L)
- Women’s pajamas (of all sizes)
- Coffee (ground)
- Juice boxes
- Snacks, crackers, chips, cookies
We have partnerships with a number of other non-profits in the area and will be happy to refer you to them for donations of:
- Used clothing
- Business attire
- Baby items and equipment
- Hotel size toiletries
- Household goods
Questions? Please contact Pam King, Development Director, 828-254-2968 ext. 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting survivors!